Thursday, March 20, 2008

I can..

What can I do now?

I am beginning to walk and trot a little. I have also learnt to go up and down the stairs aided.

I love to play with balls, I can use my hands to put the ball into the basketball net. I love to kick balls

Speech wise, I have already changed my poo-pers (diapers) to die-pees a long long time ago (mummy forgot to write it down). I can say lion and tiger in my baby language.
Now, I can finally say the letter 'W' but in my own baby language with 2 syllable.

I love to scribble. Sometimes mummy gives me a rough paper and pencil to scribble, sometimes she'll let me use the Aqua Doodle. Sometimes I'll quickly grab something and draw on che-che's books.

Toys
Now I like to do threading and I'm an expert in my bead play.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home