Thursday, February 28, 2008

About ME

Mummy forgot to update here for me, she's so "nottie"

Other words in brief :
pay pay ah...." (pain pain ah)
i-cream (ice-cream)
I can all Ah Yi now..
either I wan (pause)mee or I (pause) mummy - (I want mummy)

A new game I play
I found out it's so fun to close my eyes and walk. Mummy will tell me "Aricia, open your eyes" but I'll still continue to close my eyes.
Once I hit the sofa.
Another time I found it's much more fun if I stretched my hands out and feel my surroundings.

Some videos of me during the time lapse.

I'm singing (mummy calls it mumbling)


Videos taken today - 28th Feb

My attempt in recognising letters


I'm 'forced to eat'


Feeding self



Singing to Goodbye & Good Afternoon song


Photos :



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home