Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Di-di's birthday party - 26th Jan

I get to go to a birthday party. Yay, yay, yay!

I was naturally happy and excited when Aunty Zet dressed me up and tied up my messy hair. And we're out of the house. Yes!Yes!And I get to walk on my own.
I was very well behaved in the car, I have to be - just in case I get thrown out of the car and go back home.


We reached the place and I saw so many balloons, I told mummy and she said she saw them too. So beautiful... I hope I can bring some home later.

There were some people there already and I saw di-di crawling on the floor rug. Mummy put me down but I clung on to her coz' I am not used to the place yet.

Before I could start playing, they say I need to have my lunch first. Aunty Zet fed me and then I made some noise, my usual noise. Next minute - HEY! WHERE ARE ALL THE GUESTS??

The rests of the time were spent outside, and I remember we did went into the place awhile.
The weather was too hot, so mummy brought me up to the air-conditioned room. I liked it there and I was playing with mummy hide and seek.
It's a Tigger birthday cake.

Then they sang a birthday song to di-di. Dua-gu carried me and I can't wait for them to finish singing the song so that I can eat it.
Goash! Still waiting..........haven't eaten yet.
I was that tired out! I did sleep in the room at first until mummy decided to go home. I was so quiet in the car, not making any noise but I was snoring. Mummy and daddy laughed at me.
Back at home, I was given this goodie bag. And I am experienced enough to know what to do. Immediately, I opened up my bag and inspected everything.



Woah! More parties ahead please!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home