Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thank you, Aunty Moo Han

Last night mummy came back with a big present for me. She said it's my Christmas present from Aunty Moo Han. Thank you, Aunty!
I was so excited that I asked mummy to "ooh peh" the present. Even more excited that I forgot I was sitting on the present (then how is mummy suppose to open the present??).

When she tore the wrapper and walked to throw it away in the rubbish bag, I sat on my present only to have mummy asking me to come down. Of course I didn't listen!


When she finally opened the box and took out everything.

I was more than happy to start throwing back the stool legs back into the box and ...


seal it up? Oops! I'm not supposed to!
I waited and waited for mummy to put in the batteries and then.........I started playing with my new toy.
This toy is so interesting, it makes music! Far more interesting than mummy's electone organ.

opened the box and took out everything
MOV07214 - Twango

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home