Monday, December 31, 2007

The last day in 2007

31st December - Monday
It's New Year Eve where the silly adults usher in the new year by countdown. I'm not that silly, I want my precious sleep.

We went out to a place called Red House for seafood - and what can I say.... I don't get to eat the nice crabs but only fish, vegetables, scallops and man-tou. Yah! And that is only when I protested and refuse to eat what Aunty Zet has cooked for me. So they have to feed me.

We were there at close to 7pm, and we waited for mama, yeye, dua-gu, dua-kim and Ignatius. Ah-yi is in Beijing, enjoying herself to remember us! ( I hope she buys something for me)

Photos of me waiting... and waiting

Yeye with the 3 cute grandchildren
After dinner, they went to the seaside and lit up the sparklers - which I was so afraid of.
Then it's time to go.. gotta tell you coz' my daddy and mummy very old man / woman, cannot stay up late outside now. Boring people huh?
I better don't complain about them... otherwise next time they won't even think about bringing me out!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home