Saturday, November 03, 2007

Me! Me! - updates

As I grow older each day, I get to learn to do more things. I am more interested in walking now, though I must say I still don't have much strength on my legs. My mummy say I look really funny, I shake my backside from side to side. I squeal in delight when I do that too!

My che-che loves to play on this skater. So I was given a try and I love it. I love it so much that when my che-che held on to the handle I bite her. Infact, when I want to get things my way - I bite!

Aunty Hiroe lent mummy some Japanese video tapes. We kindda enjoyed this and we would dance to the music. Recently, I've learnt to sway my body from side to side (not shown in this video as this is an older video) which mummy will try to get it down one day.

Mummy say I love to play rough. Yes! I like it when she counts 1, 2, 3. I'll throw myself down on the bed, it's so fun!! You should try it.

Photos of me :
Aunty Zet did this to my hair. Do I look cute?
Grinning away & pouting my lips
I'm more interested in the video
I have a pumpkin


I'm a good entertainer too! Mummy says I'm saying more words. Read her blog

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home