Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Photos

Mummy haven't been able to update my blog, so we have alot of backdated photos.

How can my mummy forget to upload this photo?? Godma1 is going to kill her!! Thank you Godma, though you weren't present for my party, as long as your birthday present came - I'm happy. Haha!Taken on 17th September. Do you know what top and short is this?? It's Baby Einstein!!
Biting mummy's funny-looking flower balloon
21st - outing with mummy and ma-ma. They said it's really tiring to bring two babies out. Oh no! Does it mean we'll not go out together again??
22nd - @ Vivocity for the Longest Lantern Procession. Boring adults, like to queue! Don't they have better things to do??

I'll rather play peek-a-boo! ~ my favourite game!
27th September - messing up the house
Oh shit! I'm caught on camera!!
Pretend to act cute... smile!

28th - I'm so clever... I can drive a car
Ehhh...but how am I suppose to reach the accelerator??
Mummy, can you help??
1st October

2nd October - Oohh.. I've got boobs
6th October - messing up my already messy hair
Ah.............tak

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home