Monday, August 27, 2007

Babblings

Another month has gone by, time has slipped on quietly. Unknowingly, I am a big girl now and I can do more things now. It is too at this time, my great-grandmother had to leave us, and she hasn't even celebrated my 1st birthday!

I have more waking hours & love to play toys but most of the time I still prefer to have someone sitting next to me. I hate to be alone!

I am beginning to like the Pooh walker. After that hard knock I had.....eh.....what hard knock I can't remember, I decided to go back to play with Pooh & Tigger. It's really fun to see them popping up and down and I push along.

I am beginning to show my disinterest in one set of the flashcards that mummy's showing - Flags Of The World. I'll play with my lips to show it to her.

I love to imitate and I can do it real fast. Just the other day, mummy dunked in an empty bottle into my bottle and it made funny sound. Immediately, I took the small bottle I'm holding and dunked into the bathtub - but no sound. Why??

I start to know that I can throw tantrum. When mummy takes something away from me, I'll scream and then cry and hold my feet.

I like to sit the wrong way around in my walker. It's so fun kicking and banging into things around the house.


Most importantly, I'm talking alot. I like to argue back and make my point through.

15th August

16th August

19th August


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home