Monday, October 01, 2007

Children's Day

Daddy decided to bring us out on Saturday to celebrate Children's Day.

He brought me and che-che to place so dark. There was a big screen infront of us and something appeared infront of us, like our house TV only bigger.

I was getting quite bored and then started playing with the wet tissues. And then dunno why the stupid place is so dark; I can't see. I dropped the wet tissue and cried, only to have mummy telling me off.
I dunno what's the show about anyway, I'm too young to understand.

Today (1st), mummy brought me and che-che out to Explorer Kids. It's my first time there and I really enjoy it. Here are some photos :







Later in the night.... mummy presented us this cookie. It's says A A on the crown, which means Athena & Aricia.


I've got my hands here. It's mine, don't touch!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home