Monday, September 17, 2007

My 1st Birthday Party

I'm 1! I'm 1 finally! I remember a year ago I was forced to meet everyone much earlier when I was so comfortable inside mummy.

Yeh! It's MY birthday party. I've got a party, I've got a party (dancing around)

Birthday Theme : Baby Einstein

Birthday Party Date : 16th September

Who's invited :
#
Family
#My 2 Godmas
#Japanese neighbour
#Aunty Angeline & Uncle Aaron
#Aunty Jasmine & Uncle Steven.

The invitation card :





Who came??
#Family
#Aunty Angline & Uncle Aaron
#Aunty Jasmine dropped by quite late

Who didn't make it?
#Godma Wilma - that pink colour lady who tried to abduct me in hospital- had to leave for a trip (I should have asked her to bring me on a holiday - that can be my present)
#Godma Angeline - fell sick last minute.
#Our Japanese neighbour - fell sick.

Party dress
My daddy bought for me in Shanghai. So mummy kept the one that she bought for me to match the theme away. Thank goodness it wasn't near to Halloween, mummy may end up dressing me looking like a caterpillar or animal.
The party
Party is only for 4 hours coz' I'm still a baby, I can't stay wakeful for so long.


These are the simple decorations that mummy did for my party. She regretted not buying more of the Baby Einstein balloons, coz' she felt it wasn't enough. But she did decorate the house with lots of balloons in blue, red and yellow - as you can see.

At our walkway

Walkway & water feature (mummy drained it up first when the dengue outbreak was on)

Our dining area
The wall at the dining area. There's another decorated wall just opposite this but mummy forgot to snap a photo of it with the catered food

Balloons for giveaway

Favors were prepared :

For the children

For the adults

Nicely laid on the TV console first
Notice the caterpillar and dragon on top of our TV?? To the left are the favors; to the right are noisemakers, blowers, tattoos etc...


The party is from 12-4pm, but as usual guests will not arrive so soon. So mummy quickly took the opportunity to eat first. I already had my porridge but I had to mingle with my guests right? So I pretended and went up to everyone and told them "mumm mumm mum" and they fed me. A little here and there I was already full.

A video prepared by mummy was played.



And then it was cake cutting time.....................

Presenting the birthday cake!

A photo for the album

I was so happy with my cake that I started clapping my hand. The caterpillar has crawled out from my TV to our dining table

Mummy helping me with the cutting of cake
The cake 2 mins later. The 2 che-ches took the eyes and feelers, without leaving any for me
Aunty Zet feeding me my yummy cake
Then it was Pinata time.
I think che-che had something like this for her party. But mine is smaller, it's okay.. small enough for me and cute just like me.Haha!

The sweets dropped on us and I began picking up the streamers. Huh? I'm suppose to pick the sweets not the streamers??
I still prefer the streamers

Mummy then threw more sweets for us



My mummy asked che-che to help give out the favor boxes to the children coz' I can't do it. Actually I can do it, I'll just crawl on the floor...takes a longer time to reach the children lor!

I am curious with the things that mummy put inside the box, so I opened mine to recee what's inside.

Wah...........alot of snacks. Helping myself to the san-zhar

My Ah-yi asking me who's pretty. It's me but I had to be tactful so was thinking of a way to tell her she's pretty.


More photos will be uploaded and put on the side of this blog page, watch out for it!





Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:07 PM , Blogger paulgervacio said...

hi my wife and i are trying to look for baby einstein party hats and favors here in singapore...may we know where you got yours? thanks in advance!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home