Friday, October 19, 2007

I went to a new gai-gai place

On Tuesday morning, my mummy brought me to see a familiar face - Dr Tan. She seemed worried but I have no recollection what happened the morning. She pasted a sticker on my head to reward me for being a good girl.
Then while in the consultation room, I was cuddling mummy. Then suddenly, I was lost! I didn't know what happened or what Dr Tan inserted in my backside. It didn't feel painful to me, I didn't hear mummy shouting for me or crying. I was basically lost in my world somewhere...


All I knew was I hated this new gai-gai place. I have all the aunties poking something into my ear, into my nose, flipping up my clothes, touching my tummy, putting something over my forehead and neck.
Mummy get me out of here!
Strange? Mummy has been staying in with me all these while taking care of me. Is this our new home? How is it that mummy didn't move my toys; DVDs and flashcards over?
Anyway, it turned out that I was sick, really sick. So this is not my new home, but a hospital. Okay I'm in Room 8613
I met alot of nice nice aunties who took good care of me. I like Dr Ang who kept playing with me.

You can read more about me at mummy's blog.

Ups and Downs
The uneventful day

Here are some photos of me.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home