Friday, October 12, 2007

My class

My dear uncles and aunties, you have heard so much about me being in this right-brain training class conducted by Shichida since July this year.
It's really fun you know, there's so many interesting activities sensei will do with us. I also get to know and bully babies there (but it's lesser to bully now).
Currently there are only 3 of us left in this class now, I'm the only girl and the middle in age. So technically I can't really bully them now since Javier (the younger one) is now bigger size than me.


These are some photos of me today :

is for ACE that ARICIA!!


Normally mummy will bring me to school a little early to relax & get into the mood.

We normally rotate our sitting position, today I'm seated in the middle right infront of sensei

I'm waiting..... yes, all the kids are suppose to sit down with our mummies behind / next to us

I'm the only student there with a pacifier. It's a way for mummy to shut me up - coz' mummy say I'm very noisy


My sensei, Sheryl
No photos allowed during class. Mummy tried to get all of us into the photo, but you know it's so difficult to get the attention of 3 babies. In this picture, all was well until Javier hit me on my back. I started crying.

Jeric gor-gor, me, Javier di-di

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home