Sunday, December 30, 2007

My development

I've not really spoken for a long long time time huh?

Last entry was December 5th (it's coming to a month already)

Okay, so what have I been doing??

I still go through the usual daily "flashes". Mummy has been bringing me to see the chinese sinseh. Once the lady did a guai-sa for me, which is so painful that I hated her for putting me through it.
On the whole, I am okay. As long as I don't have any fever, mummy's happy.

I began walking a little. And now, I am proud to say I can walk around the house.
This is me walking or..throwing myself into the arms of someone (taken in Taipei)

Slowly, I began to progress and can walk on my own - 23rd."Practice makes perfect; practice makes perfect"

Then on 26th I walked and walked. And realised that I've missed out so much, if only I had started walking sooner!


Oh! Did I tell you I can read?!


I talk more, which is in simple baby language and nobody seems to understand me.

I can point out to my eyes; mouth; head and navel.

I can read the words :
mouth as mao
head as egg
eyes as iiiiccccceeee
banana as brr... nana
giraffe as je je

I can tell mummy and anyone these :
Eat as in EEEat (and babysign eat)
Milk as in meh meh (and babysign milk)
Apple as in aaair- pe (and babysign apple)
I want as in I want - yes! I can speak this very clearly
Pacifier as in di-di
Ignatius as in di-di (sound the same as pacifier)
Mummy as in mama
Daddy as in Ah- Pa
Santa as in Tanta
Star as in tarr


Goash! Do you realise that I can speak alot.... alot of food things?? Hee!I'm greedy...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home