Saturday, November 24, 2007

My che-che's birthdays celebration

I love birthdays! Any birthdays as long as I get to eat a cake and....it also doesn't mean only the birthday child who will get presents.In my case, mummy makes sure that I am included in everything too.


I was given this bag which I inspected and tried to blow the blowers. I digged and found more things inside, things which I can't use now.



Let me tell you what made me a happier child! Che-che got to celebrate her birthday (again?) why the biased treatment? How is it that che-che can celebrate twice and me once only???? NOT FAIR! and I get to eat cake again. And you know what's more fun? It was raining in our house. I don't understand but my che-ches and kor-kors were pulling something and then the sweets dropped on my lil' head. So beside my goodie bag, I also managed to pick up these from the "rain of sweets" actually no.... I took my own sweet time and was very interested in the red ladybird thing and streamers. Aunty Zet helped me. Hee!
Birthday cake from the same aunty who did mine


I think there's a present somewhere for me..

Let me check this bag...

Hmm! No presents for me. Not fair!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home