Saturday, November 03, 2007

Baby's day out

It's been quite awhile since I've been to Orchard, so today daddy brought us there for lunch. It makes no difference to me coz' I still eat my own food wherever I am.

They had lunch at Parkway Thai in Centrepoint. I was given some fish which apparently my mummy didn't wash clean enough and it was spicy!!

In Parkway Thai - me & my funny expressions
Mummy bought me and che-che a balloon each. I'm so happy, my che-che will not fight with me (ahem.... actually it's the other way round)
We went to Vivo City after that. Why were we there right?? Daddy & mummy had to visit Jurong ma-ma in NUH. And daddy had to attend a friend's dad wake in Jurong, so mummy took the car after the visit in NUH and brought us to the nearest mall. It was definitely a short trip, but it was enough for me to fight with che-che over her pink balloon. I like her colour better!

First stop was the outdoor playground. I saw so many children playing the water and I wanted to join in.
Finally mummy decided to let me kick and touch the water. Mummy promised me that next time she'll make sure she packs in an extra set of clothes for me.


You can see how happy I was in this photo



Dinner at Carls' Jnr. Yay! Mummy it's Twinkle Twinkle Little Star...

We went to ToysRus after dinner. Mummy was so tempted to buy me a Snow White dress. In the end she didn't. I shocked Aunty Zet and che-che (mummy didn't hear it) when I saw a picture and said "panda".
We spent almost an hour playing toys for free there. We then headed to Pumpkin Patch where mummy bought me some things.Although I still have many of che-che's clothes which I can wear..but mummy say I'm so poor thing only wear used clothes. Oh well...I'm not complaining!


I had such an enjoyable day that I promptly fell asleep when we reached back home.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home