Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Met Godma

I met Godma today after such a long long time. I don't know where mummy brought me to, but I knew alot of aunties and uncles were looking at me. I can't remember how many aunties/uncles have Hi-5ed with me; received my flying kiss; and played with me. I just want to walk.

Mummy said I tire her out by walking too much and away from her. She kept turning back to carry me to walk with her, but I just want to walk the opposite direction.

Godma and mummy had their lunch, which I was given a few french fries. I kept telling Godma "eat" "eat", which I think drove mummy crazy coz' I kept repeating and repeating the same word over and over again. After lunch, they went to another place for dessert. Yay! This time round I get to eat alot of the cake.

After what seems like a very long time, Godma said she had to go back to work. So, it's left with mummy and myself. We walked around the shopping centre after that.

I was fascinated by some water that keeps splashing up and down, that I let out a sound everytime the water gushes out.


We left the place after that to collect the car and then back to Tampines. I enjoyed myself today. Can I have more of this in the future, mummy??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home