Saturday, February 16, 2008

Visit to Aunty Jean

We made a visit to Aunty Jean's house in the afternoon.

Not many photos of me coz' my talkative mother was talking.

Some aunty and uncles were sitting around a square table and moving their hands sweeping things away. And they don't get scolding! When I do that to my toys, mummy tell me not to sweep away my toys. I was so fascinated with the loud sound that I walked towards the table and stood there. I saw funny looking drawings on the things, even funnier than my che-che's drawings.
Mummy say I had better not understand what they are playing. And so, she made me eat this almond cookie
I want to go to Aunty Jean's place again, because she has 2 cats. I was so happy and wanted to touch them but they were so afraid of me.
We left about 2 hours later as mummy needs to do grocery-shopping and we need our beauty sleep.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home