Thursday, February 07, 2008

CNY 2008


This is my second CNY, my first when I was about 5 months old. That time I was small and I can't eat much things, now I can say "eat" and everyone will give me something to eat. Best of all, I am able to pick up food on my own and eat; no need approval from daddy or mummy.

Mummy bought my new clothes from Hong Kong, and we only shopped for my new shoes the weekend before CNY

We went to Jurong ma-ma's house first where my da-gu, da-gu zhang,xiao-gu, xiao gu-zhang and cousins were there. I was a little shy at first. I ate and ate; entertained everyone by my dancing. I enjoy getting the attention so much so that when they tell me to stop, I didn't listen to them.


Mummy say I keep looking for food. I did, that will only keep my mouth quiet from screaming.

We then left to go somewhere to gai-gai. I luv it when I go out.

Here's me enjoying my walk to sheer icy enjoyment - ICE CREAM!!


After a few spoonfuls of ice-cream, we left for Tampines ma-ma's place.

I saw everyone taking something to throw and nobody complained. When I throw my toys, mummy tells me not to and..... I don't understand adults - they can throw things but I can't! Strange? This time I get to do it and mummy didn't scold me.
Dinner started, which of course I didn't even get to eat. Duh!

Photos of the night (not the dinner though)
With that, the day ended and... here's my collection for the day

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home