Friday, February 01, 2008

I am naughty

I don't understand why mummy say I am a naughty girl?

Every Friday, mummy brings me to a nice classroom where I'll meet my friends, Javier and Jeric. And then we'll start our lessons, I do enjoy the lessons until.... I get bored and decide to walk around the room. I also remember we are on the 8th floor and from that level, we can see the tall tall buildings outside. I can see small cars and small people walking the streets below and it is far more interesting than my lessons.

I mean, mummy wants to make me smart, but I gotta learn about "everyday life", right? So my official lessons starts to observe the things around me and outside that big clear glass.

I don't understand why my friends can sit down and go through the lessons. I want to tell them that it is more interesting to see the people and cars downstairs but mummy always have to carry me away. That sets me to protest and kick my legs; make noise in class.

Tonight, as I was sleeping.... I heard mummy's voice. She was mumbling something to me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home