Thursday, February 14, 2008

Updated photos

Late entries so mummy will help me update with photos for now - taken from 8th to 14th Feb

8th - Friday
Coincidently it's di-di's birthday on the second day of CNY
10th - Sunday
Che-che went for a birthday party, She came back with 2 bags. Yay!




11th - Monday
On the 11th morning (Monday) I went to the airport to send daddy off. Though I don't know where daddy flew to, I hope he will buy alot of things for me.
Meanwhile, stuck in Singapore, mummy bought me and che-che a Pooh chocolate dispenser from CocoaTree. Here's me carrying the purchased item and being a kind girl (too) I helped mummy with hers too!
As we walked in the new Terminal, I am not awed by the big aeroplanes but rather I found this small platform my playground for the next 15 minutes.
After all the walking up/down the small platform (the Great Wall to me) I am so tired that I fell asleep with the Toddler Write in my hand - I was practising how to write.
After sleeping for more than half an hour (mummy parked and waited inside the car), I am energized and had my bread.
12th (Tuesday)
I've learnt how to do a sexy pout - I wanna look like Angelina Jolie
In the night, all thanks to all the so many tying the whole day, my hair looked so frizzled the moment the rubber bands were taken out
14th (Thursday)
Fooling around in the room (as usual)




Notice the last pix - I have double eyelid on my right eye

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home