Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sensei sayonara

"sensei sayonara..." finally I understood what's the real meaning of 'sayonara'. My sensei is leaving.
Mummy say I will not remember much this age, so she took photos and blogged this down for me so that in years to come I know who is the nice lady who had been tapping on my right-brain every Fridays for 3 terms.

I like sensei coz' she has a soft and gentle voice (unlike mummy). I like sensei's hair coz' she has long hair.... but I'm not supposed to pull her hair.

Sensei Sheryl gave Jeric, Javier and me a present each.

Opening the present with che-che's help.

Admiring my present and my sensei whom I didn't give any kiss. sob..sob..
ummy as usual was busy that she forgot to buy sensei a gift. But I did give sensei this rabbit chocolate for Easter. Eat already forget me so mummy say must get a nice sensei a gift to remember me.

Please remember me sensei. Remember me, I'm the naughty girl in class who keeps saying mummy "naughty". I'm the girl who never sat still who turns my head whenever Storytime (Linking Memory) comes. I'm the girl who likes to walk about the class. I'm the girl who likes to disturb my friends. I'm the girl...................eh..........I think not worth remembering.

With lots of love and hugs and kisses,
naughty girl

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home