Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My works (ahem....)

Two of my works for the last term, term break next week and I start my new term in June. Yay,
Happy 1 year Shichida-ian to me
Let's see how fantastic my works are, okay? My sensei has got very nice handwriting hor??

I tear and crush the papers. For obvious reasons, the smaller crushed ones are done by mummy to show me how it's done. The green and purple coloured paper is done by me so it's rather huge and look uncrushed.

Ahem ahem...the second piece. Mummy say I'm older so I should be able to do it now. By.... I must tell her I'm also smarter. I choose to SUPERVISE. Hahaha!
Mummy showed me once, I pretended not to understand. Mummy showed another piece. I still pretended.... umm.... okay I took one piece and crush it for her but not good enough lor. Since not good enough, I don't do lah!
Then my kapo helpful sister wanted to show me... show show show in the end I stood there and supervised them.

Okay, give me some credit. I did help my mummy tear the papers (she had to tear even smaller). I love to tear papers that...... the next day I tore my storybook in the car. Oops!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home