Sunday, April 01, 2007

Updates

Haven't been writing coz I had been busy making mommy busy.

Well, I still look the same as I did when I was born. I'm slightly bigger and my looks didn't change at all - except I look better now.

I love to eat anything and would love to try out the new foods, I'm sure they taste better than my milk.

I am developing new skills (and learnt how to dance tango from mummy - it's so fun!) and learning more things around me. I am curious about more things. And for the past few days I actually ate something called 'paper'. When mummy opened my mouth to take it out, I started crying. Sometimes I wish I have teeth now, so I can bite naughty mummy.
I went out with mummy on Friday, it's good that che-che is not around so that she won't fight with me over the stroller. But then I love mummy; I want mummy to carry me all the time coz' I'm so used to being with her.

Anyway, these are some recent photos of me:
17th March - eating my fish biscuit

26th March - trying to look cool


26th March- eating again!

28th March - pushing herself backwards &legs dangling down on the sofa sides

28th March- mischievous girl!

29th March - che che's balloon

29th March - Ay! Where did it go to?


31st March

31st March


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home