Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The adults are so stupid

I was finding every opportunity to bully di-di and they fell into my tricks today.

Aricia : Di di, smile for the camera... di di are you listening to me?
Ignatius : ya lah, ya lah.. your face so big cover me already,how to smile?


Aricia : My face not only bigger than yours, my legs are longer than yours too.. See?
Ignatius : Show off ! (covers his ears)


Aricia : My hands are longer than yours too!
Ignatius : Can you stop yakking? Don't say I never warn you huh....


Aricia : Warn what? You dare to do anything to me? See my fist?
Ignatius : I'm still a newborn, can't see far.


Ignatius : I can only see this close (leans closer)
Aricia : You don't come and pretend.. and stick your pi-sai on my face. Now I'm warning you... stay further away from me.


Aricia : Hey! You don't understand simple English is it? I slap you ah...


Ignatius : I may be small but doesn't mean that you can bully me hor? I can punch you.
Aricia : Nah nah pu pu........ you wanna punch me?


Aricia : Watch this! I punch with two hands
Ignatius : I'm a boy, one fist is enough for me to use on you. Make sure you don't go crying to your mummy/daddy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home