Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My first Lunar New Year..and the days that followed

18th Feb (Sun)
I'm only four months (coming five) old and I've already celebrated Christmas, New Year and now Lunar New Year.


I get to wear (thank goodness not pass me downs) a new dress and I look pwetty.

I love my sister


In the morning, daddy and mummy gave me something red in colour. I have no idea what that is and simply put it in my mouth. Didn't mummy tell che-che that apples are red, so I think I'm eating apples?? No? It didn't taste nice anyway.
I don't know where I went today but as long as I get my more red red thing to put in my mouth - I'm happy.
I saw that uncle who didn't look chinese to me again, and he spent a long time with us.

Mummy went crazy with the camera again, snapping everything.Develop photos no need $$ is it??
At Jurong ma-ma's house
Wah piang eh... like this also can take? My mad mother tourist huh?
Anyway.... Singapore's CBD skyline
My papa and me. Do I look like my papa?
In Thai Express in my pwetty dress

In Tampines ma-ma's house

Finally we went back home. I was so tired and fell asleep- anyway that's what I do best!

19th Feb (Mon)
Nothing much except zipping around like a crazy piglet with my pigs daddy & mummy.Went out for a meal in a hot hot place, I didn't get to eat anything so I wonder why they had to bring me along to make me suffer. Then daddy & mummy sent that uncle to somewhere. Ai yah... I'm so small you think I'm a genius?! But all I knew was I never get to see that uncle again after that.

Photos taken today :
In the car on way home after sending uncle to somewhere
Reading papers
Click here for video
Celebrating my turning of 5 months old

Enjoying my cake.. tasty. Can I have some more next month?
20th Feb (Tue)
Papa said he wants to bring us out for a movie. Yippee! I like the screen better than our home TV.
At home with che-che before going out

New mechanised sarong. All you need to do is to slot $1 and it'll put you to sleep..

The movie was so-so, I watched and then I fell asleep. Then mummy fed me something sweet and nice. I laid back on mummy's and opened my mouth.
After that, I got to taste popcorn. Very nice...

Click here for video 1
Click here for video 2

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home