Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm 4 months old

I turn 4 months today, and I don't know why is it so special that daddy and mummy had to bring me out - and I can't eat outside food. Only sit down and see them eat....Picture (L to R)
: Mummy I can choose what I want to eat?

: Umm.....let me see
: Okay, I shall have the...........
: soup! Hey! My soup is here!

Picture (L to R)
: This is child mistreatment! I want to complain

: I'm getting so bored....
: A little bored coz' I get to see people walking around
: Fed up lah! Bring me out and don't let me eat. Wait till I grow big..... I'll make sure you all go broke!
Happy Happy baby

Yippee! My cake!! See how happy I am. Click for video
Then che-che and myself ate the chocolate bits. Yay! Next time I can fight with che-che. ''Quick, we must quickly finish it before mummy sees it.''
Athena:''hurry mei-mei! just put it inside your mouth!''
Aricia:''is the coast clear?''
Athena:''i think so. i haven't heard mummy's voice yet...''
Aunty Zet:''come i feed you.''
(all 3 heads stick together)
Hee! Hee!This is not cute but messy....
''huh?you mean mummy know already??''
Oh I get another treat? Chicky time. I like this so much. Click here. Then my silly sister wanted to eat the wet chicken. Daddy & mummy laughed at her.
I am lucky too coz' mummy had her birds nest today and I was given some. Ha! I'll have better food as compared to che-che. Should have complete it with abalone.
I was told that next time they will also buy me a small cake every 19th. Yay..more cakes

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home