Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I have grown

As usual, I'm always the happy and very smiley baby. I've also learnt the tricks to get into daddy's and mummy's good books.

I have grown to be more sensible and let mummy sleep longer hours. I no longer need any feed at 11 pm. Infact, I drink my last 80ml milk (very little) at 8+ or sometimes 9pm and promptly fell asleep. I dream about so many things every night that I only get up at 6+ or latest 7am when I'll start crying mad for my milk.

I am more excited about things around me now. I am still lying on my back, so when I see any thing fun going on around me, I turn to see. I can't wait till I can crawl and finally stand and walk.
So, in replacement, I talk alot. I talk when I'm drinking milk (only to have mummy scolding me "drink your milk, don't talk when you're eating!"), I talk when mummy asked me the same boring questions everyday "what did you do today? You drink; sleep and poo-poo? " I like the sound of poo-poo and always smile and laugh at it.
Then one day, mummy introduced the funny-looking friends on the musical mobile to me. She told me "This is Winnie the Pooh..." Immediately I followed her and said "poo poo..." She was all excited but actually I meant poo-poo.
I talk alot...........mummy felt that I should be a lawyer next time. But daddy said "No, be an Investment Banker next time."

Though I may be little.. I am very fierce. When daddy & Aunty Zet don't understand what I want and keep doing checks on me when I cry in the mornings. They were struggling and struggling.... what happened to my mummy?? *oh......mummy normally sleep in longer when she can, to replace the no-afternoon nap for herself.* Oh.. if only mummy is here, I wouldn't have cried so badly. Because mummy understands me, I don't cry that much infront of her.
Ok! Since they still didn't know what's wrong with me and kept fumbling about, I just had to show my temper every morning. I've been shouting at the top of my voice at them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home