Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Vaccination

Today, mummy brought me to see Dr Tan again.

Dr Tan was doing alot of tests on me, and she brought out a few toys for me to see. I wondered where it went to, so I turned my head and followed it.
Once, she rang the bell I stopped sucking my fingers but I couldn't be bothered to look for it. Second time she rang the bell, I ignored again because it's not the ice-cream man ringing the bell.

Then she stripped me off my diapers to check on my thighs and dunno what. I smiled at her - wah! shiok siah.. cooling without the diapers.......

She said I keep smiling, and then she talked to me but I didn't reply her at all. I'm busy sucking my fingers lah!

Then I wanted mummy to 抱抱 me, I cried for mummy. Mummy tried to pacify me, but I decided to continue crying to get more attention from her. Then suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my thigh. Waah.............so painful, I cried even louder. Mummy pacified me again. Okay, this time I got her attention and kept quiet even before she stepped out of the room.

My weight : 4.4kg
My length : 55.7cm
Head circumference : 38cm

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home