Thursday, November 30, 2006

Vielen Dank für Ihre Geschenke

Last Saturday(25th), my schwester celebrated her 4th birthday. (Err........how many is 4??) I slept on a new bed in a new place for one night before her birthday party. I thought schwester had friends as little as me but only Baby ShyAnne was around the same age as me. But we couldn't talk at this age. The rests of the friends were able to run; hop; jump like schwester. Oh.. how I wish I can do just that and join in the fun! On the other hand, I was able to sleep through the noise. I love the noise; reminds me of what I've been hearing since I was in mummy's tummy (as usual her voice yakking away)I missed alot of things, umm...I also slept during the cake-cutting. But why should I care? This is not my birthday! But when we got back home on Sunday, mummy and daddy told me I had some presents from mummy's friends. *guilty guilty* I felt guilty, I should have been awake; smile more to mummy's friends and then maybe I'll get more pressies.
Enough of my rubbish coo-ing.
Thank you aunties for the gifts and for not forgetting me.
Vielen vielen Dank!









Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home