Friday, November 03, 2006

Recent photos of me

Development of me :-
- I'm 6 weeks old now. I am definitely a big girl now.
- I still drink every 2hours, giving mummy no rest (she complains "day time no rest; night time no rest. Siao liao............)
- I did make a little of other vocalizations now. Not much but it'll get more when I am older
- when put on my front, I will lift my head up.
- I cry the same...........louder and longer. Mummy says I'm an impatient girl (but I'm still her little darling)
- I smile more now.
- I am curious about my surroundings. When I hear people talk, I turn my head around. This world looks quite interesting to me.
Daddy burping me (and why is he facing me to the side? I want to watch TV too!)
Diaper change
Do I look like a boy boy??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home