Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm 1 month old

Exactly a month ago, I was forced out of my comfy dark watery home to a bright noisy home.

I can't exactly say if I am enjoying myself so far, but as long as I get my nan-nan; buttocks dry; my sleep - I am a happy and contented child.

Mummy brought me out today, she had a lunch date with my Godma. Makes no difference to me at all, I can only drink my milk and that's it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We went somewhere else after that. It was so noisy there. Mummy bought my things and then walked around a little before going to another place.
Mummy;grandma;che-che;dua-du had dinner at Crystal Jade.And I attracted the attention of all the aunties working there because mummy always frequent the place. They say I am so cute and my wu-guan very nice. Whatever does that mean? Many strangers came to see me before they left the restaurant. I heard mummy said 'suddenly so many people come to talk to us. The baby attracted alot of attention.' I also heard that last time and even now, my che-che attracted alot of attention from strangers. Mummy must be happy she's got two pretty daughters.

Me inside my comfy pram
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home