Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas 2006

I simply don't understand what's the fuss about Christmas. Why do we have to celebrate? And whose birthday did you say it was? Jesus? Look! I'm not interested if it's Jesus birthday..... I want you to remember 19th September, and that's my birthday.

And what's the fuss about leaving cookies and milk for a fat man called Santa. All I know is my daddy;mummy and che-che. I want my milk, I don't want to share my milk. That is if he wants to drink my Enfalac A+... Anyway, I want to sleep.


This morning, mummy was helping my che-che with the cupcakes and prepared some simple food. And then ma-ma(s), ye-ye(s), duagu, duakim and ah-yi came. I wonder why.... I can see them almost everyday. They came to my house to eat... why can't they eat in their own house?
Then they had something called ice-cream cake. Again, I can't eat anything what! I'm only interested in my milk; getting my diapers changed and sleep. My che-che was so happy that she had so many presents. And...........did you say.... I have presents too? (Ps. forgot to put mummy's present for me in this photo) Ohh..............in that case, Merry Christmas. Ho!Ho!Ho!

Some photos of me taken today being a little Santarina

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home