Friday, December 29, 2006

Who did this?!

I was happily sleeping and dreaming of my nan-nan (milk) when some idiot woke me up from my sleep.

I cried as much as I can to attract mummy's attention. And next minute I heard was "Athena! What did you do to mei-mei?"

Mummy then carried me and I was looking at her, about to start to manja mummy.. when she suddenly put me down saying "wait!" Next minute I see lights flashing. See lah! My blogger mummy is more keen in taking photos of me rather than pacifying me.



My silly sister also sticked on herself at the same places as she did on me.

Well......she did remove the stickers after that and I was a happy baby again. Not before I looked at mummy again with my teary eyes and 'pretend to act pathetic look'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home