Thursday, February 08, 2007

Meet my cousin Ignatius

Today I went to the strangest place, the place where I saw so many small wailing things which the adults call them babies.
They are wrapped in blankets in pinks and blues, how is it that I'm in yellow sleepsuit?
So...I went searching for my cousin in the nursery. (baby looking at baby)

So.. who are we looking for? My baby cousin?

Where?Where?Where?
Baby Ignatius


This one my cousin? So small? Cannot play with me leh..
Oi! Ignatius, wake up!
Ignatius, call me che-che

I don't care (throwing a fuss).. I'm still a baby what!
Che-che in the bassinet.
About to return to nursery with a different baby (bigger)

The NG photo. Just as mummy had to whip up the phone, I banged my head against the glass. Then I hit again... in all twice! Aunty Zet trying to sayang my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home