Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm 6 months old!

I can't wait, in another 6 months I'll be one year old - and then I'll taunt mummy more. Mummy have been complaining that I'm always only 'wanting her' - am I really that naughty?

Meanwhile, I'm growing to be more active (driving mummy crazy & tired), playful and talkative.
I am also learning new things around me now - with mummy showing me videos; talking & talking to me (I think she talks too much) and playing music and do some really exciting activities with me.

Today, I've learnt that I can blow bubbles and make more bubbles from the corner of my mouth. Mummy says I'm disgusting, but I think it's fun to go "geh....geh...."with some effects behind.
I've also learnt that I can stick out my tongue. My tongue feels cooler this way and I like it!
Oh this? I've learnt this some weeks back. I put my right toes into my mouth, but I seem to have some trouble co-ordinating my left feet into my mouth. They don't taste as nice as my fingers but oh well.......when you're lying down for long, a little bit of stretching & arching your back helps!
My che-che and me. She loves me but sometimes I don't like it when she kisses me or tries to carry me - she's very clumsy with me. But I still love her.
My parents bought a walnut cake (tired from eating those creamy ones) to celebrate for me. But I'm so tired, I want to sleep.
Eating my cake. Okay lah..........can sleep already or not?




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home