Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Why are adults so irritating?

I had to see Dr Tan for my last 6 in 1 vaccination today.

Before giving me my jab, she had to do some tests on me. Showed me a blue coloured cube and I took it from her. Then she let me drop it and didn't return it to me. Isn't it suppose to be my new toy? She showed me a raisin - still I don't get to eat it. What's the use of doing all these tests when I can't have them??
I was put on the mattress after that, she kept holding my hands seeing how tight I'd grab her hands and then she pull me up. I didn't co-operate a few times, then I decided I didn't want to play with her anymore and co-operated with her (otherwise don't know how long more she'll do the same test on me). The room was cold and she stripped me naked. My ko-ko-pok very cold leh... she touch my thighs and legs; arms etc... I was about to scream 'molest' when she stopped. Dr Tan asked mummy to come back in 2 months time to do the assessment because the assessment that she did for me is for 6 months to 10 months. And I'm only 5.5months old. Justifiable! So that it'll give me some time to develop more skills.

Mummy is concerned with the amount of milk I drink and it's not enough. But I'm just like mummy, I hate milk. Dr Tan said I drink too much water and asked mummy why she gave me. Actually I also prefer water. I feel that its cleansing my body.
But overall, I've grown.. though still in the 3% percentile. Very small baby she said but generally okay since I was born small. Yah! Feel like telling them " I small also good. Macam like chilli padi , very fierce."

My weight today 5.5kg, an increase of 1.1kg about 2 months ago.Both in 3% percentile.
My length today 63.5cm,an increase of 7.8cm about 2 months ago. I was in the 3% percentile but then I've not promoted myself to the 50% percentile. Good! I can fight with che-che soon.

After that Dr Tan poked my thighs. I cried and clinged on tightly to mummy. And then Dr Tan poked my other thigh again, I cried again. I wonder why........I'm suppose to take only one injection today, why two? Maybe because I didn't want to co-operate with her earlier on??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home