Saturday, March 10, 2007

Updates on my photos

Since I last wrote (or infact mummy wrote), I have been to the doctor twice. I feel much better now, but it makes me so afraid of medicines now. Anyway, I shan't say much. My mummy said more than enough; complaining so much; screaming at my che-che for being naughty. Heng ah.........I'm still a small baby so I'm excused.

Some videos of me :
Clucking tongue
Moving backwards
Neubalizer

2nd March morning - playing with my foot

2nd March afternoon - a visit by Tampines ma-ma and dua-gu

2nd March - happily smiling away

Top 2 - 3rd March
Bottom 2 - 9th March
(playing with legs again)

8th March - tummy time

9th March - eating paper. d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s

9th March - me & che-che

9th March - neubalizer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home