Sunday, May 06, 2007

A very Busy Busy Baby - written by mummy

On Thursday (26th), I went to Ikea & Courts and I was busy playing.

On Friday (27th), I went to AMK Hub and I am too busy looking around.

On Saturday (28th) , I went to Tampines Mall and I was still busy
In Sakae Sushi

On Sunday (29th), I went to Compass Point and I was still busy


On Monday (30th), I went to AMK Hub and I was busy playing with che-che in furniture shop.
At home before going out

On Tuesday (1st), I finally stayed home but I was busy studying

On Wednesday(2nd), I went for my vaccination and I am no more busy. Ah! pain pain!!

On Thursday (3rd), I stayed at home coz' mummy's busy and I'm sleeping. But then I was busy studying again once she comes back home.

On Friday (4th), I went to Compass Point with mummy and I kept mummy busy

On Saturday (5th), I went to Heartland Mall and I am tired from all the busy-ness.
I thought mummy is going to throw me away in this car..
so I started crying out loud!

On Sunday (6th), I wanted to call it quits. And thank goodness I only went to Hougang and then stayed at home. Not busy anymore........(the busy mummy fell sick. Heng ah......)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home