Saturday, April 14, 2007

I'm having so much fun

I'm having so much exploring myself, I realise I can do more than just lying on my back.

I found a new interest on going on all fours and shake my backside. Hey! I can shake my backside as well as my che-che!! I got everyone laughing at me. I seem to be making everyone very happy and it makes me happy too! What I learnt initially was to do pushups, mummy's very pleased with me coz' she says I'm a healthy girl - exercising. Then I go back and forth, back and forth. Am I suppose to be doing something after this??
Click here to see the video of me

"I gotta move it, move it " (song in Magadascar)


Mummy took out something from the storeroom a few days back, it's something with wheels and I can sit in it. It's so fun! The moment I sat in it, I felt I was walking. All I needed to do was to kick and I move, but my mummy said I moved to the wrong direction.

Happy me in a walker

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home