Thursday, April 26, 2007

Photos @ Ikea

Today, we all went to Ikea. Daddy and mummy let che-che play in the playground. Not fair!! Why can't I play? I'm stuck with boring daddy & mummy, being pushed around in my stroller looking at furnitures.
BORING! Mummy brought me out coz' I started to rebel a little and she put me on a sofa.

My stupid parents asked me if I liked the sofa, but I didn't answer them. I preferred to be carried. Ignored them and began biting a throw blankie.


Then we picked che-che up from the playground and went to another place - Courts.

Daddy bought a sofa (finally).. we left the place but not before my photo-crazy mummy snapped this of me. I thought I like the round chair but she ignored me when I cried when she carried me out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home