Saturday, April 21, 2007

A new place

Two days ago, daddy mummy..everyone packed their bags to go somewhere. "Are we moving house?" I asked (but nobody answered me) I saw mummy packing my clothes, milk formulas, my food, and my diapers. Are they going to sell me away?

We went to a strange place that didn't have any shops , and I was suffering in the heat. I think I would have suffered from heat stroke if not for my smart (well, only sometimes) mummy who brought along a small fan for me - which later became my toy. Mummy was holding a map and I was trying to bite it off so that they can't find a place to dump me.
Daddy........look into my eyes, I'm hypnotising you..
Argh! So many rays.. so scary. Don't drop me inside, I can't swim. I hypnotize daddy sala liao!
We went to a place where I saw many ??? whatz that? Mummy told me what they were but I can't store so many information all of a sudden. All I could remembered was everything are called fish. And mummy thinks it's so interesting to teach me things! Gimme a break mom!



I love my mummy


We went somewhere for lunch. I was getting too hungry and sleepy that I didn't protest when they left me in the stroller after my lunch. I didn't dare to sleep either just in case. There was a place outside where I could play with water. I enjoyed myself so much, as if I'm having my bath. Finally we went to an aircon room, I looked around me suspiciously. locked doors, locked windows?? They put me on a strange bed; walked away to the bathroom and I cried real loud. Oh no! They are going to throw me away!!! I cried louder and even muttered "ma.. ma..mei mei..." and I think that garnered enough sympathy from my mummy. Only after some time I took my nap, next to mummy. I kept touching her; pinching her nose to make sure she is there. After that we went down to a place where there is water and funny flooring, which isn't as smooth as the floortiles at home. My che-che was busy making something, I was busy eating newspaper (again) and doing nothing. I want to complain! I want to play whatever che-che is playing, why didn't mummy let me play?

I found greater joy in posing for mummy as she kept taking photos of me. I sat on a rock .... on a high chair, waiting for mummy to feed me. But mummy's too short.

We went for dinner after that, but I didn't eat anything there except my own meal. Protest! I'm going on milk strike tomorrow! When we got back to the room, I had a great surprise. Mummy & everyone celebrated my birthday for me.
The cake is a little destroyed but it's okay as long as I can get to eat something.
Then it's time to sleep. Goodnight ma-ma, Aunty Zet, mummy, che-che, daddy. Goodnight!
20th April (Friday) Rise & shine. Mummy's eyes are closed, I'm surprised - normally she is the first person to greet me in the mornings. I pinched her nose to see if she'll respond to me, when she did I gave her my sweetest smile.

They changed me into something different & I didn't like it at all

Daddy brought me down to the pool, I hate the water! I started crying, mummy's suprised at the way I cried. I wanted to tell her if she's the one bringing me down- I would have enjoyed it.
Mummy decided that she didn't need a crying baby to wake all the guests up, so she cleaned me up and changed me into a clean & nice dress.

Walked around some more (I was being carried all the time) we then left for a mall. Wah shiok ah... got aircon





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home