Sunday, March 23, 2008

My win

Yay yay yay! At the Cuties in Sengkang show today, I won the consolation prize. I must have charmed the doctor with my smile, mummy say thank goodness I didn't scream or thrown tantrum infront - otherwise I get kicked out immediately.
Here we are waiting outside a room for my assessment. Mummy brought my Baby Einstein along... so clever of her to entertain me with this
Here I am munching on my Little Teddy biscuit while waiting. How is it that we have to keep waiting??
Finally mummy kept them waiting! Coz' we didn't expect to win and the first to be called up so mummy didn't get her camera ready. So she was struggling to find it
Mummy only got to take photos of me with my prize and trophy in the night. Yay! Now I've got a space in the display unit

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home