Friday, February 17, 2006

Visit to Dr Teoh

Mummy's weight : 56.5kg (not much weight gain from the last appt). Umm.... I wonder where all the food had gone? To me? Coz' I've grown alot.............
Length : 12.3mm
EDD : 4th October (mummy says oh great 3 days before hers. So will that make me a Libra too?)
Ultrasound : Aunty Wee Chee says my heart beat is really good and grown tremendously. Still can't tell where is the head and leg, but she showed mummy the yolk sac, which will later be replaced by the placenta.
Aunty Wee Chee asked mummy if she has experienced all the morning sickness. Mummy looked at her and said "I had that for weeks already." But anyway Aunty says that's a good sign coz' it means that mummy's hormones are working well.
Umm... so that means I should make mummy camp in the toilet every time????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home