Tuesday, February 07, 2006

First picture of me


Today mummy went for her check up with Dr Teoh because he's leaving for Salzburg tonight.
She did not take any Progesterone injection today however more blood was drawn this time as she's doing the full antenatal check up for German measles; HIV etc... Umm.. if necessary I think she will go back for injection - afterall the assistants can do it for her.
Aunty Wee Chee then did a quick scan for mummy (as she was holding on her bladder for too long - cannot tahan) and although mummy still cannot make up any part of me, she asked for my picture.
Aunty Wee Chee also showed mummy "you see the heart beat?"
Mummy's pretty amazed coz she thought she saw the whole thing beating, you mean the heart is covering most part of my body??
I am only 4.91mm small.
Mummy was talking to this po-po (from Shanghai whom she's bumped into many times) and po-po said that I will be a boy - coz' mummy got all the same symptoms like her daughter (very tired; very hungry). And when she asked if mummy experienced the same with my che-che, mummy said no. She only felt hungry most of the time at the last trimester.
Mummy's tired now. Wants to sleep.... she will scan in the picture of me later. Stay tuned..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home