Friday, February 03, 2006

What's being passed to me

I have been having cold flushes recently (cold drinks), sourish stuffs, Mee Siam or anything spicy.
Mom has been passing all these funny tasting food to me.
And I've been making her very tired. She wished that she can simply lie on the bed; wake up and have someone to feed her; sleep; watch TV from bed. Secretly she's been hoping that I will grow up to be an obedient child because I've been making her suffer so much (unlike my che-che. Mummy had a fuss free pregnancy with her but she says my che-che can be very naughty).
Yesterday she had to make a visit to Dr Teoh, again she was given half dosage of Progesterone and a blood test. Today the clinic called to say that she has to go down tomorrow again for the 100% dosage. Mummy's getting more afraid of needles now, especically when she's already afraid of injections on the buttocks.(not so much on arms)
Mummy be brave... I love you mummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home