Sunday, January 29, 2006

Last day of Rooster Year

Today's the eve of CNY. Yippee! My first CNY, only sad thing is I can't collect red packets. Sob...sob... I hope my che che will share her collections with me..

Mummy, daddy and che-che went to Punggol Plaza for lunch and proceeded to NTUC thereafter. Daddy was so sweet... Mummy was helping to carry the bags when daddy was paying money; when daddy saw and took the bags down and pass her a lighter bag. So sweet...... Later he also offered to carry my che che when che che insisted mummy to carry her.

Mummy got home and saw missed calls on her mobile. Checked her message and oh no - Dr Teoh called!! It's bad news. He told mummy that her hormone level is very low and that he will come over to our house and asked where we stay. Punggol sounds very ulu to him. After some discussion, he told mummy to go down to Mt Alvernia where he will try to get one room for mummy to take her injection. They left the house in 45 minutes after they have showered and changed. At Thomson area, Dr Teoh called and asked to go to Mount E instead. Dr Teoh really went beyond his call of duty.
They met and Dr Teoh explained to daddy that they saw me yesterday (was I smiling? Do I look handsome/pretty?) and injection is necessary today. Apart from the injection, mummy was given Dydrogesterone and Progynova to take 3 times a day until he sees her on Thursday - 2nd Feb.

DUPHASTON (Dydrogesterone)
Manufacturer:DUPHAR manufactures DUPHASTON (Dydrogesterone). Uses:The uses of DUPHASTON (Dydrogesterone) include:
Used for endogenous progesterone deficiency, unopposed estrogen replacement therapy, premenstrual syndrome, menstrual abnormalities, endometriosis, infertility, undesired spontaneous abortions

Progynova (Estradiol Valerate, Oestradiol Valerate)
Manufacturer:Schering-Plough manufactures Progynova (Estradiol Valerate, Oestradiol Valerate). Uses:The uses of Progynova (Estradiol Valerate, Oestradiol Valerate) include:
Used for "hormone replacement therapy" because it contains the principal oestrogen hormone that is lost during the "change of life".

We went to my paternal grandparents' home in Jurong for reunion dinner. Aunty Aveliane, Uncle Vincent, Cousins Eugin and Laurence were also there. I haven't introduced myself to them yet. It's okay, I will see them sometime this year.

Today's the last day of the Rooster year and tomorrow will be the Year of the Dog. I will a little puppy, mummy hopes I'm going to be a Libra puppy. Aunty Aveliane and my maternal grandmother are also born in the Year of the Dog. Woof! Woof!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home