Friday, February 10, 2006

Conversation between daddy & mummy

Strange.. but I thought I heard this conversation between daddy and mummy in the night.

D : Do you know whether it's going to be boy or girl?
M :(looked at him in disbelief) The hands are not even formed yet, how to form the penis or vagina? 4-5 months time will know
D : U think if it's a girl, she's going to be as adorable as Athena?
M : Dunno?
D : Athena is already so adorable. I can't imagine another one as adorable as her.



Thoughts running through mummy's mind :
Secretly wishing I'll be a boy. So that can form the 好 word
But then don't mind if I am a girl, coz' can use che-che's dresses which she is unwilling to give away/throw away/sell away. Also,I can go into the IJ school under the sibling phase. If I'm a boy, she'll have to start thinking where to offer volunteering services or maybe where to part her $$$ (donations) to put me in a good school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home