Friday, February 10, 2006

My che che

Two days ago, mummy showed che che a picture of me and asked her "who is this? Is it mei mei or di di?"
Che Che(C) : Di di
Mummy (M) : R u sure?
C : Yes, it's di di.
M : U see di di so small, you so big girl.... Di di in mummy's tummy (pointing to tummy), what do you want to tell di di?
C : (Looked at tummy) WAKE UP!!! U stay inside ok?
M : (laughing away)
C : (bathing time started singing.... Rock A-Bye Baby..on the tree top...............)

Today, she came by and asked mummy again.
C : Mummy, I want to see di di again
M : (pass her the ultrasound)
C : U see di di so small, I so big girl hor?


I think my che che is ready to be a che che, she told mummy she wants to be a che-che.
But how does she know I'm going to be a boy.. Wait till I'm older okay? In a few months mummy and daddy will know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home