Saturday, June 16, 2007

How am I doing?

I love to stand now. Everytime mummy puts me sitting down, I'll reach out for mummy and try to stand up or if not I'll crawl to a furniture and bring myself up from there.

Mummy complains that I crawl too slow, but I have a better view when I'm standing - that's why I love to stand.

I am beginning to understand that this person here is my che-che. I look up to her as my idol, I follow her whatever she does. When che-che coughs, I follow; when che-che makes noise, I follow. Mummy say the house is far too noisy coz' she gets echo in the house.
When we sat on this kiddy ride, I hugged on tightly to che-che and che-che also protected me. I love my che-che but I don't understand why sometimes she cries when I pull her hair or touch her.

I am beginning to understand the word "no" now, I've been up to my sleeves this week doing alot of naughty things, mummy says no, I stop awhile and then do it again. I pretend not to understand the meaning infront of mummy, afterall how many times can I get away from this??

I have been crawling into my "tunnel", it's quite fun. I get in from one side and come out from the next.

I know what the adults mean when they say "mum mum", it means it's time to eat. And I'll open my mouth excitedly.

I am growing to learn new things everyday and I love it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home