Sunday, June 10, 2007

I have been busy

I have been a busy baby, keeping mummy's hands and toes busy. Actually no.........not much this week coz' mummy was sick.

Anyway, I have been keeping myself busy with things in the house. I like to touch things; throw things especially our house phone; crawl into a new hideout place (just incase mummy wants to beat me); I pay more attention to my studies now.

I am beginning to enjoy my life as a baby. Woah! I want to remain a baby forever!!

Some photos of me this week :

For some funny reasons I had these red patches on my skin, so mummy put cream on me and made me wear my mittens and booties





My teeth are growing together with me
Eeeks! Alien alien have landed on my head

I hate this green colour thing on my head

9th June - daddy and mummy selling me and che-che away on the trolley (like you see in tim sum restaurants)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home